----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronn!Blankenship" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: Permission Slips Re: Rhetorical Questions RE:Removing
Dictators Re:Peaceful changeL3

> It depends on whether one judges that the "enabling behavior" in the
> particular case in question is overlooking the "severely antisocial
> behavior" in question and allowing it to continue or responding to it and
> therefore providing the one who exhibits the "severely antisocial
behavior"
> with the reward of seeing that their "severely antisocial behavior" has
> provoked a response . . .

Unfortunately, this list has had extensive experience testing this.  I tend
to ignore nasty one liners unless I can just turn them....but tend to
counter arguments which actually have a point.  FWIW, my friendly local
therapist is of the opinion that ignoring these statements is probably the
best thing to do.

Dan M.