At 07:27 PM Thursday 6/23/2005, William T Goodall wrote:

On 23 Jun 2005, at 11:24 pm, Dave Land wrote:

On Jun 23, 2005, at 3:12 PM, William T Goodall wrote:

LOL. If you think those are plain and simple questions your mind
is obviously very much more clouded than mine.

I submit that the questions are very plain and quite simple.

In normal usage how hard or simple a question is is decided by how
hard or simple it is to produce the answer. So if you think they are
simple, let's see your simple answers :)

The answers, on the other hand, are extraordinarily complex, and
may well
be beyond your ken.

Oh, you don't think they are simple after all. You think they are
difficult questions which you hope I am too stupid to have answers
for. I guess the ad hominem attack indicates you realise you are on
the losing side of this argument :)

Perhaps he was suggesting that your earlier remarks in this thread suggested that you felt that the questions had, if not exactly "simple," at least straightforward answers, such as "religion = evil."

-- Ronn!  :)