Warren Ockrassa wrote

>> On 23 Jun 2005, at 10:06 pm, Frank Schmidt wrote:
>>
>>> Questions to William:
>>> What is it that makes something evil?
>>> What is it that makes something good?
>>
>> Why, don't you know?

>It's an interesting pair of questions, and I notice you've carefully
>avoided trying to answer them.

The question I want answered is what is religion.
(apart from evil of course)

Nice post about the Tao btw Warren, not that I would classify it as a religion,
but I think I am one:)

Andrew

*****
NOTE: An attachment named winmail.dat was deleted from this message because it
contained a windows executableor other potentially dangerous file type.
Contact the system administrator for more information.