I apologize in advance, because this letter was addressed to someone else.
But...

Gautam Mukunda wrote:
> ...But, of course, it's not a
> coincidence that the David Duke's of this world have
> rallied particularly to her claims.  They agree with
> them.  This tells us something...

It does? I don't quite follow. Shouldn't a claim (of any type) be evaluated
for truth or falsity on its merits, rather than incidental factors like the
nature of the people who believe in it? I mean, if David Duke suddenly said
that he completely supported Newtonian Mechanics, that wouldn't mean that
the rest of us had to stop believing in Newton's Laws...

Kevin Street