At 10:24 PM Saturday 9/10/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Doug Pensinger wrote:
Julia wrote:
  And using something other than my 3-button trackball made

by Logitech, which I've been rather fond of since I got it about 8 years ago. Well, at least the dots on the ball are black....)

Ha! Fellow trackball user. I had a Logitech but the Microsoft track ball is (IMO) better. I hate mice, always having to be cleaned, the stupid cord snagging constantly, etc. Especially when I'm using 2 or three monitors, having to drag a mouse across so much real estate means having to pick it up a few times, but with a trackball you just keep on spinning. It's also amusing when other people sit down to use the computer. Just about every one of them has a comment such as ugh! or oh sh*t! Good.
Go use someone else's. 8^)

Heh. Between the trackball and the fact that I keep the number lock ON, Dan doesn't like using my computer all that much.

So he prefers to use the numeric keypad to the arrow keys? (Like you, I keep NUM LOCK on.)

  :)

For converse reasons, I don't like using his, either.

The computer center director at that school I mentioned a few days ago had a sign above his desk which read "Be reasonable. Do it my way."

-- Ronn!  :)