On 14 Jan 2006, at 3:01 am, Robert Seeberger wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: Technique

I was going to make one more point here.  From what I read here,
there
seems to be a viewpoint that the risk posed by terrorist operating
inside
the US as well as the risk posed by "rouge nations" is not at all as
serious as is portrayed.

I myself do not feel threatened by Gaymanistan or Traansexuvaal or
Londonfairy (The Axis Of Fashionsense).
The real enemy is those lezbeens. (The Axis Of Lipstick And Flannel)
They are after our wimmin!
 The opinions of others may however vary.<G>

You're just being tounge in cheek :)

-- William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web  : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk
Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.