> inspired later Muslim philosophers and theologians. For example, the
> Brethren of Sincerity
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brethren_of_Sincerity
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia_of_the_Brethren_of_Sincerity
> - full disclosure: I wrote those articles) took a position that the
> Creator was unbounded in ability and attributes, and that to even
> describe him in remotely earthly (or comprehensible for that metter)
> terms was to commit a falsity.

Heck. At least visually God resembles a human, as the Bible tell us so.

Darwinists however might conculde that this means very little, because
during the creation of the universe, apparently no complex structures
existed - so the similarities with God won't neccessarily extend past the
basic structure/interaction of elementary particles and energy.

This discussion can of course be circumvented by adopting one of the most
popular religious viewpoint ("kill all non-belivers").

- Klaus