On Aug 31, 2006, at 7:50 AM, Nick Arnett wrote:

On 8/31/06, Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thought it had been determined that they are teal . . .

Take your fascist "determination" and get out of here!  It is a basic
human right for people to believe that the unicorns are whatever color
they like. I mean whatever color the people like, not whatever color the
unicorns like.

Pink Unicorns are completely colorblind. Contrary to the idea of
colorblindness that some people have, in which everything is believed
to appear in shades of grey, these particular Unicorns see everything
in shades of pink, (hence their name). When they appear to humans
(which is exceedingly rare), they are reported have a teal hue (hence,
the confusion as to their color) , but that is mostly due to our
limited ability to see in the ultrared and infraviolet bands.

Dave