On 3 Sep 2006 at 17:19, William T Goodall wrote:

> I doubt that the heads of most religions believe. These are
> intelligent college educated people after all. Belief is what they
> use to gull money and power from the ignorant and superstitious
> people that they prey on.

There's only one response possible here: Heh. You are as allways
assigning religions to a single block... Judaism has little
hierarchy, no highly paid figures for their pastoral work alone, etc.

> So you approve of and support the Mafia as well as religion?

So now the Mafia are a religion as well in your view now, noted.

> Or perhaps you don't mean a single thing?

Well, not if you didn't read the origional, no. That would be crucial
for understanding.

> I write in a way which uses evidence and logic. You use neither of
> these. And you can't spell either.

You assume everything. Take the religious schools thread, you
instantly call it a murder school. This has at least three
assumptions in those words alone.

And no, I can't spell. I'm dyslexic. Your point?

AndrewC
Dawn Falcon