I don't know if you know who Billy Graham is, Charlie.  He's the most famous
American evangelical preacher of the last 50 years.  A friend of mine is
sending me an email quoting Billy stating that evolution and Christianity
are fully compatible.  He falls in the first category.  I always thought he
was a fundamentalist, but its clear now that he isn't.

Dan M.