> On Behalf Of Andrew Crystall
>
> Iraq had Saran, at the VERY least. They're *STILL* finding
> dangerous Saran shells (and I wish like heck that some of the
> so-called news reporters wouls say something about it..I talk
> to friends of American soliders out there for the real news, tbh).

I'm not sure I really want to get involved in this but...  Is that
really the most reliable of information sources?  You heard it from
a friend of a friend?  That's how urban legends get started and
passed around.  We've got a lot of troops in Iraq.  I'm sure there
are a lot of rumors being passed around.  That's the nature of
warfare.  Besides, if there are NBC being found, only a very small
percentage of them would be involved.  The rest would be getting it
second/third/fourth-hand.  I'm sure those soldiers who are telling
these stories believe it but that doesn't mean it is true.

I'd think that the Bush administration would be trumpeting these
finds for all they are worth if they really were there...

 - jmh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.