On 24/01/2007, at 3:23 PM, Doug wrote:

> You may be disturbed to find this then:
> [http://www.mail-archive.com/brin-l@mccmedia.com/]

I'm not disturbed, I know it's there. I'm also aware it's there when
I post.

> I don't completely disagree with you Charlie, but I do like having
> the archive available because it’s the only way I read email at
> work and I like perusing the old stuff at times.  I wanted to read
> some stuff from the fall of '03 and the only place I could find it
> was on the above linked list.  The MC Media archive is very
> incomplete.

Sure. But having the archive restricted to subscribers only would
eliminate most of my concerns, and not change the way you do things
at all.

*shrug* It's not something I overly worry about, it's just what I'd
change given the choice.

Charlie