IAAMOAC?  Does Brin-L have a FAQ, or profile section?
--JLM

Just to open up the discussion a bit..........
I wouldn't describe Dan or Ronn! as conservatives exactly. From here
they are both more centrists on the conservative side of the mid-point
than staunch partisans of the right.
I say this because over the years I have seen both of them very
reasonably criticize both extremes.
I also say this because we don't have any non-lurking staunch
conservatives (raise your hand if I overlooked you please, I'd be glad
to be wrong here) on the list at this time.
John is exactly correct and I too miss our conservatives. We had two
very visible conservatives here for several years and their input was
valued by me if by no others.
(Though I suspect there are many who wish similarly)
We are also missing some of the more liberal types and a couple of
(dare I say) complete whack jobs who could make the list quite
interesting at times.

Memories!

After all these years I still miss Marvin. What a guy!

And has anyone heard news from Chad Cooper who had 3M-INIM as the
license plate on his Cooper Mini? I've been meaning to ask about him
for a good while.

Or Joshua Bell? I hear the name all the time on NPR.

The Fool?

Bob Z. sure has been quiet for a long time now.

I'm still waiting for my headless clone and for robots to take my job
from me. When will random quantum effects begin to make me think?
As for IAAMOAC, we all fall down, we get back up. Life goes on as
usual.

xponent
IASAMOAC Maru
rob