On 29 Jul 2007, at 20:26, Dan Minettte wrote:

>> On Behalf Of William T Goodall

>> Correlation doesn't mean causation Dan. In a highly religious society
>> like the USA those who are not members of a religious community are
>> also likely to be outsiders in other ways which is likely to impact
>> their health and so on.
>>
>> But you knew that.
>
> The US is religious, but most people are not active members of
> religious
> communities.  I can see how a small fraction of people being
> outsiders could
> have a different mechanism (say atheists in the US being less
> healthy), but
> most people are religious, but not particularly active.

Even if lying to people does make them healthier/happier it's still
wrong. And it's not just wrong it's corrosive and destructive in the
long run.

Lotus Eaters Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If
so, then Microsoft would have great products." - Steve Jobs