On 30 Jul 2007, at 23:19, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> That does not surprise me a bit. The idea that churches are segregated
> by anything more than convenience is a bit off to me. I see people
> going to mega-churches, mega-church wannabes, and the nearest church
> of convenience by denomination is normally the top attractor.

Denomination segregates by race. Hispanics for example are almost all
Catholic.

Many African Americans belong to such predominantly black churches as
the  National Baptist Convention (7,500,000 members), the AME Church
(5,000,000 members) and the Church of God in Christ (6,000,000 members).

The memberships of three alone amount to nearly half the African
American population. Then there's the African Methodist Episcopal
Zion Church and the smaller Pentecostal churches.

Exorcism Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I would buy a Mac today if I was not working at Microsoft." - Jim
Allchin, Windows development chief, Jan 2004