On 18 Oct 2007, at 20:41, Andrew Crystall wrote:

> On 18 Oct 2007 at 20:26, William T Goodall wrote:
>

>> Twice isn't 'many'. And the tablet doesn't include a phone. Better to
>> compare with the iPod Touch which starts at just £199.
>
> Twice, plus the expensive contract the iPhone comes with. And sure,
> you can compare the Touch but it's still a mulrimedia device, not a
> computer.

How is it not a computer? It has UNIX running on a fast RISC CPU,
WiFi access, a web browser and a variety of other applications and
the SDK will be available in February.

> If I get another small device it'll have a e-ink screen for reading
> ebooks.

The iPhone already has native pdf display.

>> SDK in February Maru
>
> Yep, a SDK in Febuary or a full Linux install now? Gee.

Definitely the SDK in February.

Linux is OK for servers Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Those who study history are doomed to repeat it.