On 17 Oct 2007 at 15:59, Dave Land wrote:

> I use a bluetooth headset lots of time while on the phone in the
> car, and it beats the hell out of arriving at destination, opening
> the door and having my Blackberry go flying out into the parking
> lot because the earphone cable was tangled in the seatbelt...
>
> I admit that I get out of my car rather quickly, and that I am a
> bit of a klutz, but having a bluetooth headset is a boon.

I very rarely listen to music - I don't buy any these days because of
the major labels unrealistic business model, so that's not a concern
to me. If you fins it useful, great..

> Also, I have paired various phones with my laptop as a modem, which
> has given me network (albeit rather slow network) when I would
> otherwise have been offline. Whether this is, in the largest sense,
> a blessing or a curse is still under consideration.

I have an old web tablet which can interface with a USB wifi adaptor.
That gets me online in most places arround here, and the bus I use to
london has free wifi..

AndrewC
Dawn Falcon