On 18 Oct 2007 at 0:08, Russell Chapman wrote:

> Andrew Crystall wrote:
> > People carry spare batteries for electrical equipment, including
> > mobiles, all the time. I keep a spare, charged mobile battery in my
> > backpack.
> >
> I'm curious what battery life you get from your phone. I bought mine

~4 1/2 hours. It's not been enough on several emergency occasions. (I
generally charge it once per week and it's typically down to ~25%)

> because it was so tiny, and it connects via bluetooth to the car for

"Tiny" is bad, afaik. I want one which is deacent sized so I can hit
the keys. And something like bluetooth afaik is a gimmick. I have a
laptop for that...

AndrewC
Dawn Falcon