Not with the Santa Ana blowing so fiercely, you don't.

Note: our huge fire in Los Alamos was caused by a controlled burn (a tactic
the firefighters are very well aware of, upsides and downsides both) that
got out of control due to a strong shifting wind.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"You never know who is swimming naked until the tide goes out." Warren
Buffett