> "Lance A. Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Deborah Harrell wrote:

> > Andre Norton wrote a children's book called _Star
> > Cat_ IIRC, about a race of telepathic
> > interstellar-travelling cats...hmm, maybe we've
> > mentioned that here previously.
>
> Oh my.   I own a copy of that book. :-)

Having my own two star-kitties (...hmmm, maybe that
ought to be 'owned by'), I can attest to their
insistence on what they want, how they want it, and
when they want it!

Bashir has pretty much given up on chasing deer and
turkeys; I guess without some sort of ray-gun, he's
finally realized that he can't bring home the venison
or drumsticks.  <grin>

Debbi
Randomly Accessing Maru