On 27 Jul 2008, at 01:26, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

> At 07:17 PM Saturday 7/26/2008, Jon Louis Mann wrote:
>>> You quoted the beliefs, but you failed to explain why the
>>> beliefs
>>> described in each quote are perverted.  I presume you think
>>> the
>>> answer is self-evident, but for those of us dummies with
>>> IQs that
>>> fall slightly under 200 would you mind addressing each
>>> quote
>>> individually with the specific reason you find the beliefs
>>> presented
>>> in it "perverted"?  (IOW, not just,
>>> "It's a belief based on religion,
>>> and 'religion is evil and must be
>>> destroyed'.")
>>> TIA.
>>> . . . ronn!  :)
>>
>> One way to win an argument is to nit pick your opponent to death. My
>> I.Q. is closer to 100 than 200, and I get it, Ronn.
>> Jon
>

> Oh, I "get it," all right.  William is a very intelligent person with
> some interesting things to say on many topics, but he has a knee-jerk
> one-note answer when it comes to anything that has to do with
> religion, spiritual matters, or anything like that, and I'm calling
> on him to actually justify it instead.

Nonsense only requires one answer.

Enough Maru.

  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product
of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert
Einstein

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]