> >are you suggesting it is rational to have more
> enlightened
> >children to balance those who are raised by cults and
> jihadists,
> >etc.?  the mormons and various religious cults may not
> have taken
> >over the world, but they are still growing and doing a
> hell of a lot of damage

> Specify "damage."
> . . . ronn!  :)

religious cults that charge their flock to multiply in order to fulfill some
principle ordained by a deity are committed to expanding population growth at
an exponential rate that will have drastic effects on the planet as a whole.
anyone who promotes that sort of irresponsibility withour regard for other
species of plant and animal life irritate me no end.  what makes homo sapiens
so special that they have the right to destroy each other and other species as
well?
jon