At 07:17 PM Saturday 7/26/2008, Jon Louis Mann wrote:
> > You quoted the beliefs, but you failed to explain why the
> > beliefs
> > described in each quote are perverted.  I presume you think
> > the
> > answer is self-evident, but for those of us dummies with
> > IQs that
> > fall slightly under 200 would you mind addressing each
> > quote
> > individually with the specific reason you find the beliefs
> > presented
> > in it "perverted"?  (IOW, not just,
> > "It's a belief based on religion,
> > and 'religion is evil and must be
> > destroyed'.")
> > TIA.
> > . . . ronn!  :)
>
>One way to win an argument is to nit pick your opponent to death. My
>I.Q. is closer to 100 than 200, and I get it, Ronn.
>Jon

Oh, I "get it," all right.  William is a very intelligent person with
some interesting things to say on many topics, but he has a knee-jerk
one-note answer when it comes to anything that has to do with
religion, spiritual matters, or anything like that, and I'm calling
on him to actually justify it instead.

. . . ronn!  :)