On 5 Aug 2008, at 12:55, Martin Lewis wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Olin Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Has anyone here read Alastair Reynolds -- Revelation Space, Chasm
>> City, Redemption >Ark.  I've been reading his books for the past
>> few months and really loving them, but he >doesn't seem to be that
>> well known among science fiction readers I've chatted with since I
>> >started.
>
> I enjoyed the first couple, particulary CC, but he isn't a writer who
> has ever evolved. Here are a couple of reviews of some of his more
> recent ones:
>
> http://www.sfsite.com/02b/cr194.htm
>
> http://www.strangehorizons.com/reviews/2007/06/the_prefect_by_.shtml

Many of the reviews of his latest novel indicate a new direction.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/House-Suns-Gollancz-Alastair-Reynolds/dp/0575077174/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217954811&sr=8-1

Opinions Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Theists cannot be trusted as they believe that right and wrong are the
arbitrary proclamations of invisible demons.