Gautam Mukunda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Again, you know nothing about me,

Ah, so you are saying everything you have written today is nonsense. Not
much point in me replying to your nonsense anymore. This will be the last
email, then.

> It's not my job to educate you.

Heh, good one. I have data, but I won't show it. Well done.

> OK, so, I've talked about basic financial market mechanics and pointed to
> works
> by Kindelberger and Taleb.  You have...talked about mystical properties of
> markets.  Hmm.

Actually, you have written that you don't know, that all the experts agree with
you, and that you are scared. And you have denied that the government was in
large part responsible for the problem. I have presented evidence that
government
policy had a great deal to do with the problem. The bailouts so far have not
made
everything hunky-dorey. But you still imagine the government can fix the problem
that it caused and that it hasn't cured after 3 bailouts so far. Maybe you
should
become a priest with blind faith like that!

> When you get cancer, you go to the oncologist.

So, you've changed your tune already? Instead of not knowing what is going to
happen and how bad it will be, now you claim the current situation will almost
certainly be fatal, and that you know with high probability how to keep it from
becoming so? My hero.