On 24/09/2008, at 2:34 PM, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

> Me:
> Ah yes, because I'm definitely running for office right now.  Come
> on, this is just tiresome.  At least try to have a simple discussion
> without accusing everyone of bad faith.

Yeah. Discussions can get heated, and occasionally blow up, with
people you've been talking to for a long time, but to be consistently
rude to people you don't know at all is a different thing entirely.

Hello Gautam. Long Time No See. I seem to recall we were having a bit
of an argument last time we spoke. Ah well, that was 5 years ago. Peace.

Charlie.
Older, More Travelled And More Tolerant Maru