On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Bruce Bostwick<lihan161...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Beyond proposals, though, there is a very strong argument to be made that
> it's inhumane to simply leave people to die if they can't find insurance
> coverage to pay for medical care that costs hundreds of times what they
> could afford on their own.

And what are you, personally, doing about it? Are you living in the
cheapest apartment you can find, with no computer or TV or automobile,
so that you can give more money and save several more people from
dying?

If you take money from me, you are leaving people to die:

http://www.weforum.org/pdf/whitepaper.pdf