Hi All,
Sorry for the delay on this mail, I was waiting until I received the schedule from a very busy Chris Hughes.

Please see his email for starting times

All teams arriving tonight;
I suggest you come to Wellington (where the camping is), drop off you camping gear, and then drive round and park at Wide Lane (especially Minibuses), then walk back to Wellington. I'll be either in the Bar (inside the clubhouse) at Wellington or around the site somewhere. Please make yourself known to me upon arrival. Anyone in a bright orange Tour 3 t shirt will be able to point you towards me.

ALL TEAMS Be sure to be at the captains meeting at 8:45 am Saturday in the Main Marquee on the top level of Wellington.

The website www.skunksultimate.co.uk/tour3 will be updated by about 1:30 today with the schedule, pitch map, and seedings.

Thanks,
Alex C
TD Tour III