Is this for real?

The Chevy/BPF game was between two very tired/injured teams that went to
sudden death after Chevy made a seven point come back (just like they did to
win Tour 1). It may have looked like they 'couldn't be arsed', but believe
me; both teams gave that game everything they had. Although we (BPF) didn't
actually forfeit our last game, we probably should have done.

Ultimate is unlike other sports in that you play a whole tournament over a
weekend. The sport has grown to a point where teams in the Tour are now
playing 6 hard games against teams of similar ability to themselves.
Although this is excellent because of the increase in competitiveness, there
is also a point where the physical demand on the players can become
dangerous. It would be ridiculous to penalize a team that decided it was
unfit to play. Instead we have to accept that sometimes this happens, that's
just how this sport is.

Jack
Plastic Factory