From: "Simon Statham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Director Of Competitions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Britdisc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [BD] Tour 3

> Ok, I know you said it's no use complaining and I don't expect anything
will
> change but we (Janitors) are going to complain anyway!
>
> The complaint being that we've been bumped out of the top 16 with the
inclusion
> of Paddy Murphy.  We played a hard T2 and were rightly pleased with our
top 16
> finish and very much looking forward to having a pop at the rest of the
top 16
> in T3.  Now we're back in the 17-2? slot and will basically be having the
same
> tournament as T2.  No disrespect to the teams we played but our Saturday
pool
> was comfortably delt with and it was only when we moved up that we started
> play teams more on our level, now we have to do all that again -
pointless.

> I don't begrudge Paddy Murphy entering but surely the right and fair thing
to do
> would've been to seed them 17th?  That way, if they're good enough (and
I'm sure

*********************
> The information contained within this e-mail sent by Birmingham City
Council is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify us by telephone immediately on
+(44) 121 303 6666 (International) or return it to us by e-mail quoting the
name of the sender and the addressee.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or forward all
or any part of it in any form.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus,
or other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free,
and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the
employees company.

If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.  If this is the case we
would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete the e-mail.