From: "James Hammersley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 4:59 PM
Subject: [BD] TOUR 2004

> All -
>
> Stig raised a point yesterday about stucture of the tour going forward -
>
> How is the change of the tour going to be managed?  Does Chris Hughes as
DOC
> have complete say and freedom, or is there a 'committe' to deliver a new
UK
> tour?
>
> James

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or forward all
or any part of it in any form.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus,
or other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free,
and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the
employees company.

If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.  If this is the case we
would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete the e-mail.