From: Philip Richardson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2003 10:32
To: BD
Subject: RE: [BD] TOUR 2004

I agree with dave. we elect people that we beleved
would do the best for ultimate in the uk.  How about
we let Chris put some ideas together and then we can
hold a vote to see what the whole ultimate community
thinks and we will all have a good idea of wht the
sensable options are.

Phil
(Scraggy)
DHB #44