(apologies if received twice)

With the greatest respect to Chris Hughes, I have to disagree with the assumption that we just leave it up to DoC to come up with options and then we all vote on our preferred option.

The mooted restructuring for next year are of such major change that I wouldnt want to leave it up to an individual, without that individual being available to accept comments, concerns and even suggestions prior to them putting their proposals forward for a possible final vote.

For 1 team clubs the changes may not have that far a reaching impact, but for the clubs with >1 teams competing at Tours, the possibility that different teams will be at different venues could have far reaching implications for how those clubs arrange individual teams, and how those individuals within the teams are affected (consider couples where one partner is on a first team, and the other partner plays on second team).

The Prince Of Leisure
ReD #43