One of the aspects of Ultimate that attracted me while I was at Uni was the
fact that it wasn't as serious as Rugby/Football/Hockey etc. I'm one of
those people that can play many sports moderately well but I'm not brilliant
at any.

One of the things that makes our sport great is that ANYONE can play it -
whether they're fat/thin, sporty/non-sporty etc. We should not lose this.

BUT!

Just because people of all backgrounds can play, it doesn't mean that it
shouldn't or can't be competitive. Even at chuck-around practices everyone
always wanted to win.

I think tournies can be fun AND be competitive!

Not quite sure what I'm trying to say but I think it's basically:
Let's make sure the sport stays open to all,
Let's have fun
Let's play to win (fairly!!)

Nathan
---