One of the things that makes our sport great is that ANYONE can play it -
whether they're fat/thin, sporty/non-sporty etc. We should not lose this.

That statement makes no sense.  Any one can pretty much play any sport they
like whether they're fat/thin, sporty/non-sporty etc.  Find me a sport
where you are expressly forbidden from playing if you're not good at it.

People seem to be looking at the argument of seriousness in the wrong way.
Football is a serious sport, sure, but only at pro levels.  Are you trying
to tell me that a kick around in the park is that serious.

The point is how serious do you want to play.  If the answer corrolates to
the equivalent kick around in the park, play to that level.  If you want to
play national level competition, play to that level.  Don't try to lump
everyone together and hope that it all works out, as people have different
views on where they want to take themselves in the sport.

As i see it, the tours and nationals are designed for the people who want
to have the serious competition.  Summer Leagues are for the kick around.

Duncan

Please note and read these warnings and requirements:

Confidentiality: This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you
are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
delete the e-mail transmission immediately.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you
understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.

Privacy: PKF reserve the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving
its systems from any source without prior notice.

Information about PKF: PKF United Kingdom - The principal place of business where the
list of partners is open to inspection is Farringdon Place, 20 Farringdon Road, London
EC1M 3AP.  PKF is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for
investment business activities. Web site http://www.pkf.co.uk.

PKF Financial Planning Ltd - Farringdon Place, 20 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3AP is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

PKF (Isle of Man) Limited - Analyst House, 20-26 Peel Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99
1AP. Directors J M Cryer FCA, P E Dearden FCA, D A R Drewett ACA, J H Nugent, J Scott
FCA (Chairman), P A Seaward FCA (Managing). Licensed by the Isle of Man Financial
Supervision Commission as a Corporate Service Provider. Website http://www.pkfiom.com

PKF (Guernsey) Ltd - The principal place of business where the list of Directors is
open to inspection is Sarnia House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 4NA.

PKF International is an association of legally independent firms.