Surely someone (JJ?) can tell us how many games we should be playing in a
weekend, from a physiological point of view, rather than people coming up
with formats they like and deciding whether to keep it based on trial and
error?

I agree that 6 games is too many, as we need enough of a break so that we
can eat between games and have time to warm up/down for games. I like 1-16
knockout as a format, however we do not have the strength in depth at the
moment to make it worthwhile i.e. in knockout games Clapham only lost to
LLL, and LLL only lost to Clapham and Chevy, so them playing a crossover
against 15 and 16 is pointless (probably literally for their opposition!).

My Suggested Format
Saturday
Game 1: 1v2, 3v4,…15v16 etc
Game 2: 1v8, 4v5,…9v16, 12v13 etc