Just for your information I will reaffirm that the length of B Tour games this year are identical to last year. Yes last year they were 45 minutes in 1 hour time slots!

If this had been bought up last year then the UKU would almost certainly have taken action and Tour 1 would have been held with a split venue with the additional pitches 500m away - ensuring all teams had a minimum 75 game time slot.

I think we should not be critical, but should suggest that these are changes that we should try and introduce.

I for one would happily see an additional £50 per team payable to make this happen and would be willing to suffer a split venue.

The B Tour is designed to be open because many teams greatly differ in strength for different events, and hence there is a great deal of movement of teams and the old Tour system made rapid promotion / demotion impossible.

Hope this helps

Adam