Re JP:

> A tour
>
> 16 teams
> 8 pitches
> 6 * 90 mins = 540 mins of pitch time per team
>
> B & Women's Tour combined
>
> 44 teams
> ~10 or 11 pitches - giving benefit of the doubt for the two pitches lost
> weather (approximate as a few women's games where played on the A tour
> pitches)
> 8*45 mins = 360 minutes of pitch time per team.

Though I'm sure you're right that the A tour teams received more pitch time
than the B tour, I think the gap might be smaller than this simple
calculation shows. I played for Factory 1 in the A tour and all but one of
our games went to 15 points (i.e. no cap was played). Hence 5 of our games
may have been less than 1 hr 30mins. I can't really comment fully on the B
tour but I do suspect that the games were much more likely to reach the cap
(and hence have an extra 2.5+ points played, taking from 5 - 20 odd minutes
extra to complete).

I'm pretty sure the difference is therfore smaller than suggested

Wayne
BPF 1