Hi All,
As Allen and I have spoken over the weekend... even got together to load the
latest FW into my K3, I plan one being there.

I am strictly a CW op, but in a pinch, will give SSB a try if we do not have
enough ops and the CW bands get slow.  I'll bring my K3, (it does not have a
mic), an Astron 35M power supply, my paddles and headphones.  I'll also get
together some extension cords and a power strip or two.  The majority of my
equipment is back at the primary QTH in Ohio, so I do not have any access to
coax, antennas, etc.

I plan on being therefor setup, the whole length of operating time, and then
help tear down.  God Lord willing my old body will hold out!!

73 de Jim - KE8G