  You know my position as far as being able to sign up for a time slot to op.
When I find out setup/tear down times, I'll see what I can do to help.
 Theresa Williams KE5MUX

    On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:24 PM, Jon Noxon via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
wrote:

 I expect to haul my K3, P3, powerwerx and a RadioSport headset for SSB, as in
last year. I've got a partial spool of Times MicrowaveLM400, but I need to put
UHF connectors on it, and unroll it to determine its length. I think it is
about 80-90ft or so. I'll measure the length and let you know. At least I
already have the $20 no-solder connectors for it.
Jon KF5TFJ
On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Scott Royall via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Just curious. Are CW and RTTY currently the only digital modes being
considered? From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Allen
Brier N5XZ via BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 0:25
To: bvarc@bvarc.org; tdxs-l...@tdxs.net; e...@w5eco.org
Cc: Allen Brier N5XZ <n...@earthlink.net>; n...@aol.com
Subject: [BVARC] Field Day Operators, Equipment, Commitments All, I would like
all those who plan to participate in Field Day this year contact me via email.
What I need (among other things) is: Operators: Who wants to operate, how much,
which mode(s) [CW, SSB, RTTY] Radios: What can you bring? We need several more
SSB computers (please, only high quality, late model computers). All computers
must have computer interfaces for logging software, preferably RS-232 or USB. I
think we are covered on CW machines. K3’s can key using the RS-232 connection,
other radios may need additional equipment (such as WinKey) and appropriate
cables. We also need power supplies, cables, power strips, extension cords,
etc.  Antennas: We probably have the antennas we need, but we haven’t confirmed
everything. We need to know what BVARC antennas are available, where they are
and who is going to bring them. Antenna supports: We have several supports
identified, but we may need additional supports as well. Please let me know
what you have available. Generators: We need a couple of backup gensets and gas
cans. Coax: We may need some extra coax. Time commitments: Who can help setup,
tear down, provide assistance as required? Note that the fire station training
room is upstairs this year, and that means a lot of moving equipment up the
stairway, and down on Sunday. We could use some young blood for that. Food: Who
can provide a large BBQ pit or several small ones? Bonus Points: Who can
provide bonus point operations, hardware, etc.? This Thursday’s BVARC meeting
will be mainly devoted to Field Day discussions. I will be making a list (and
checking it twice) of all of the above. Please either email me or let me know
during the meeting Thursday. Also, we plan to have a Field Day organizational
meeting on Sunday, 2 – 4/5pm at the Pecan Grove Volunteer Fire Department Fire
Station on 727 Pitts Road, in Richmond, TX. That is about 6/10 of a mile north
of 90A on the west side. It is also where we currently plan to operate most of
the stations from. Please plan to join us there if you are interested in
participating.  We plan to use N1MM+ Logger Software again this year. There are
a couple of good instructional videos on using N1MM+ during Field Day.
See:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6wQK4c1s7Mhttp://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Video+-+N1MM+LoggerPlus+on+Field+Day#Video_N1MM_LoggerPlus_on_Field_Day
 I’m sure there is much I have missed, and I am sending this email to assist
N5MT and N5VCX (Field Day co-coordinators). Please copy them as well.  Allen R.
Brier N5XZ1515 Windloch LaneRichmond, Texas 77406-2553(281) 342-1882
(Home)(713) 705-4801 (Cell)