From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Theresa via BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 7:59 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Theresa
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Field Day Operators, Equipment, Commitments

I have harassed a non-ham friend,I'll try to him in person Friday or
Thursday a week and talk him into coming so that would be some GOTA
action...and maybe some local media coverage for extra points.

Al,

  You know my position as far as being able to sign up for a time slot to
op.   When I find out setup/tear down times, I'll see what I can do to help.

Theresa Williams KE5MUX

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:24 PM, Jon Noxon via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>