I'm looking to buy a good HT. 2 meter band, not much need for a dual band at
this point. Could someone recommend a good one. Kenwood K20A looks good or
maybe a Yaesu or icom ? Suggestions, pros, cons, any experience with these ?

Thanks !!!

Paul Noll
KG5MHD
Love your pets, they want and deserve it !!!