Looting was mentioned by Houston's Police Chief on KHOU Storm LIVE STREAMING coverage last night, _*as REASON FOR creating a  10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew in Houston City Limits*_, citing looting in a number of subdivisions and bedroom communities, even West University Place was mentioned as where criminal activity was becoming a problem in areas where people had evacuated due to the floods.

_*HPD is being supplemented by Texas National Guard in enforcement of the curfew, stating the only exceptions would be to those assisting rescues and volunteers at evacuation centers*_, then a reporter asked if the NEWS MEDIA was included, to which Houston mayor turner replied, NO WE NEED THE NEWS MEDIA to report what is going on & he mentioned that is how HE (Mayor Turner) keeps informed.

So, be sure your family is HOME between the HOURS OF 10 P.M. and 5 A.M. (Some other surrounding cities have slightly different curfew hours, so listen to the MEDIA in your community.!

73

Howard Bingham, Deer Park, TX

KE5APJ