I'm no engineer, but my guess is the individual DC resistance of each wire
will not change one iota; therefore, the total DC resistance will not
change, either.  Then, continuing my guess and ignoring non-resistive
impedance, any RF energy introduced at the feed point will be dissipated
equally along each wire in a manner similar to resistors in parallel.

Please let us know what you find out.

Gus, KG5OFB