From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Jeffrey Carson via BVARC
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 8:49 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Jeffrey Carson <jcarson...@yahoo.com>; Mark Brantana
<mark.brant...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] QRM in new radio setup

Hello,i have had Jeff Hoke with Centerpoint come out and remediate some noise
on a pole behind my house. Very thorough and professional.

His contact information:  Contact Jeff by email FIRST.

Jeff Hoke

jeff.h...@centerpointenergy.com <mailto:jeff.h...@centerpointenergy.com>

Office: 713-945-6304

Mobile:  713-304-2728

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 11:37:44 PM CST, Mark Brantana via BVARC