I went all LED, finished turn over 2 + years ago.  Then I heard horror stories
about LEDs and noise. Well in my case I have run experiments  without a single
light on and with every light in the house on. I cannot see anything.  I don’t
have a spectrum analyzer but post Covid would treat a tester to a good single
malt to see what one would say.

I also highly recommend replacing old fluorescent lights with led strips. They
are instant and brighter and trouble free in humid environments like my garage.

Chris Luppens