Considering you can buy a small drone with a camera for less than $100, an
amateur FSD could cost less than $200.
https://bunnytags.com/products/mini-hd-camera-drone-pocket-quadcopter-remote-controlled-for-kids?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&currency=USD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoamGyYCm7wIVUb7ACh1nAA5OEAQYCyABEgIkAvD_BwE

Sent from my iPhone