Good morning everyone.

It is not my intent to belabor this topic. However, this platform has
garnered much more attention and discussion than any before. From what I
have gathered so far is that price, location, and quality of the food
are important. However, the question still remains. Why has this year's
sign-up been seamingly slow and apparently short of expectations when
compared to past years? This alone is the reason the decision was made to
postpone the event. Definitely not because we do not want to recognize
members for their exceptional contributions. A constructive conversation
moving forward from this point would be. What are some respectful reasons
you were not able to attend this year ie: other commitments, day and time,
unaware the event was planned? Do you have a suggestion as to a better time
of year?

Regards,

Sean Linkenheimer
Recording Secratery