When you look at the numbers, we are probably one of the largest clubs in Texas with the membership is high as we have what 300+ that we should have more participation from our members so I guess the big question would be why do we have such low turnout in these events, banquet field day, ham fest, and other events that we put on throughout the year I am normally a very busy guy, but I do find time to help the club out whenever possible, and from the famous words of Rodney King can’t we all just get along 73
Sent from my iPhone