Overall this thread is disenchanting.  I understand the issue at hand, What
I don't understand is why some of this information needed to go out to the
entire membership. It seems some people are using this as a place to vent
or offer up their specific preferences,  It all seems unnecessary to me,
BVARC has shown it is more than capable of putting on a first class event.
I am not sure how this one seems out of reach.

Might I suggest the interested parties call a meeting and stop spamming the
entire club with this nonsense?

Have Fun,
Jeff
KC5TT

P.S I don't eat Broccoli after Dark on Tuesday for less than $35 dollars
but that's just me... :)